Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Abracadabra



The word Abracadabra is mostly associated with magic tricks, but historically it was also believed to have healing powers when inscribed on an amulet. Well, working on miniatures is most definitely healing for me, and I'm going to imbue that same healing power into Auntie Jackie's Potting Shed for her!

Abracadabra was also appropriate today in that all of these little items were transformed...


Into these little treasures...


When the day finally comes that I am ready to decorate and adorn this little potting shed, that will truly also be magic!

Tonight after dinner I hope to turn my attention to more wood crafting. I need to make a bench, a birdhouse or two, an "electric box" to house the 9 volt battery for the lights, lattice, flower box, and flower flats.

It will be a nice break from so much painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment