Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

To Do - Ta Da!




Today was a fun and productive day! I still have many things on my "to do" list, and it seems like for every task I cross off I add a couple more, but I am on a creativity high and am having awesome and giddy moments!

I made, painted and sealed some flower crates and the window box. I painted the rain barrel. I added the sealer to yesterday's painted items. I added a couple coat hooks to an old drawer front floating around in the mini junk drawer (it's actually a large plastic unit with several drawers, some better organized than others). I finished a couple bird houses, a floral arrangement in a pitcher and used a decal from a Chrysnbon stove kit to adorn some canisters.  


Just putting the items in front of the little shed makes me happy, and I'm excited for the next projects on the list!



More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment