Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Finally! It has arrived!

Waiting and waiting all day, trying to kill time however I could. Finally, it's 2:48 and I decide I can't keep farting around - I'm going crazy! So I go downstairs to my craft/hobby room, which is technically my dining room, or was before I got back into miniatures, so that I could just do SOMETHING until the FedEx Home guy comes with my HBS package! Mrs. Boyd, I apologize for the massive run on sentence. You taught me better than that...

FINALLY! I hear that long awaited squeak of protesting truck breaks I know so well! And it's the happiest sound of the day!





I can finally get started on Auntie Jackie's Potting Shed! Sand, primer, sand again. Then paint, wallpaper, wire and make floor tiles! I am always like a little kid at Disneyland the first day of a new project. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment