You know that you have miniature madness:
- If you'd rather have a miniature Coach handbag than a real sized one.
- If you plan stops on vacation so that you can visit a shop or anything miniature related.
- If your Home Depot list consists of more things for your miniature projects than you real life sized ones.
- If all of your pajamas have permanently stuck on glue globs and paint the colors of your last 10 projects.
- If you have purchased items already for the next 10 mini ideas in your head.
- If you feel guilty about all of the shipping boxes you accumulate, even though you recycle every one.
- If the majority of your internet Favorites links are miniature related.
- If your mini houses have better furniture than your real life house.
- If you'd rather remodel your mini kitchen than your real life kitchen.
- If you've run out of storage and have to conceal your hoard from the "normal" people.
- If you visit a new blog or miniature supply website and end up in a rabbit hole that traps you for an entire Saturday.
- If you've ever taken a day off work just to finish up a mini project that you are excited about.
- If tools are on your wish lists.
- If you love shopping for your mini projects as much as you love doing them.
- If you've ever purchased the same thing several times because you could not find the original.
- If you've ever tried to explain your brilliance to a non miniaturist and received the deer in headlights look.
- If you've ever emptied out and dug through the vacuum bag grossness because you heard a noise that may have been a miniature.
- If you've ever used a mini clamp to hold back your hair, then realized it at the grocery store.
If you have identified yourself with at least 5 of these, you definitely have it. Less? Don't worry, you are reading this blog so you are on your way. More? At least you're not alone.
There must be a million more that I could not think of in this sitting. List them in the comments if you have a good one! I am just so happy to know that there are others like me that are as consumed with miniatures and the madness it creates, but that still love every moment of it!