Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It was a good day!



The exterior walls are painted in a soft green, and after an advanced mitering lesson from my wonderful and patient husband, the top gingerbread trim has been cut, sanded, then coated with pretty pink paint three times. It's looking like after dinner mints and I'm loving it!

My son, Ande, is at the age where all of his friends are starting to get married. In fact, he was certified to become a Justice of The Peace in 2013 just so he could actually perform the marriage ceremony for a couple of his closest friends. It was awesome!

Anyway, since it does not look like I'll be getting a new daughter-in-law or any grandbabies anytime soon, I'll just be grateful for all the pretty wedding invitations from his friends. Especially the ones I can turn into goods for my mini projects. The photo below shows how I'll be using this beautiful card stock for window coverings!



That'll do it for me for the night! Gotta surf the web for more inspiration and my daily dose of window shopping. Back at it again in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment