- 3 strips of 6" x 1.25" tulle or netting with a small weave for the pouf
- 1/4" x 1/4" basswood (or scrap wood of close measure) cut to 1.5" long for the handle
- 3/32" drill bit and/or pilot hole punch
- Thin string or hemp rope
- Tacky Glue
For The Handle
1. Cut handle wood to 1.5" long. I am doing multiple at a time hoping that the odds will help get me a better result.
5. With your string, tie a hanging cord through the hole. I found that by coating the string in some tacky glue I could get the knot very small and it would not come undone. Cut off excess ends.
For The Pouf
1. Cut 3 strips of tulle 6" long x 1.25" wide
I am happy with the results and am happy that Bob, Joe and Sam don't have to share a bath pouf!
I am going to keep going with this marathon of little projects and postings until the minute I get pulled away to real work! This deadline thing is kinda working for me!
Enjoy your weekend!