Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Monday, June 29, 2015

Tiny Little Smithy...

At last check-in, I was making an attempt at miniature copper wire soldering. Well, I kind of threw myself in full tilt and made 9 different pieces! It was so much fun, I think I may just keep making them!

I've listed all 9 on ebay, and we'll just have to wait and see if anyone else out there in the mini world is as excited. I changed my ebay identity to tiny-little-smithy. If this works out, maybe I can earn a little "mini money" for future projects!

Here are photos of the 9 pieces, then below is a link to my items on ebay. Feel free to buy anything you like! ;0)





























Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment