Search My Blog!

Use the Search box below to find keywords that you're looking for quickly and easily!

Search Feature

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bittersweet Ending...

Auntie Jackie's Potting Shed is almost completed. Just a little touch up here and there and it will be finished.

I'm always really happy to see the vision in my head come to life, but it's a little sad, too, because I've so enjoyed actually working on the project. Sometimes I feel like the creativity is being channeled through me from some unknown source, and when the project comes to an end, I never know when that source will flow through me again.







For now I'll get to enjoy looking at it while I begin a new project, then soon I'll ship it off to Jackie. I hope she'll be thrilled to marvel at all the little items, and know just how much she is loved and thought of.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mummu! It adds so much to the fun of a project when doing it with a loved one in mind!

      Delete